Friday, July 23, 2021

TGIF


Is it just me, or does it seem like the population has doubled in size since before the lockdown hit last year.  There is more traffic, more pedestrians, more lines, more everything.  I hate it.  Too many people.  I remember driving Route 104 last spring, and not a soul was on the road.  It was HEAVEN.

My britches are getting too busy for this blog, and I really wish I had more time to connect.  This used to be my diary of sorts, I recorded everything cats and I could refer back to it if I forgot something, a cat, a name... but time sort of slips away and then a week and a half has gone by, and I've forgotten what happened just yesterday.

I do, however, remember that one morning last week, there was something floundering in the street up ahead in the twilight (or is that dawn?  beginning of the morning when the sun is barely rising yet)...  anyway, I stopped after realizing it was a skunk with its head stuck in a container.  I got out and slowly crept up to it, and pulled the little yogurt cup off its head, and for a second, it looked bewildered and then slowly sauntered away off the road to the grass, as I backed away as fast as I could.  This is the SECOND time I've done this.  The first was an adult skunk, this was just a baby.  Thats what trash does folks, kills animals.  Stop littering.


I have five kittens left in my rescue, all being fostered, but going slowly.  That tells me that Rochester had a ton of kittens this year, and there aren't always enough people to adopt these innocent souls. 


There are a ton, well not a ton, but at least a dozen adult cats that are precious and sweet and worthy of a home, but not enough fosters.  Come on people.  Step up, foster, save a life.


That's all I have for now.

Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. How is your friend with the Pancreatic Cancer doing Cat Angel ?

    ReplyDelete