Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Its funny, I am unemployed but seem to have NO time to do this blog, or anything else related to the computer.  I have a tiny cell phone but I can't type a post.  I can only type one finger at a time, so if anyone ever feels slighted with my one sentence texts or response, don't.  I just can't type like the 'youngsters' can.   HA.   Now I know what they mean when retired people say they are so busy, its because we take care of all the stuff we couldn't do when employed!

I am making this brief.  I am off to check on a situation on Goodman near Goodman Plaza.  I was driving yesterday and a call came through my phone and I didn't recognize the number and I don't usually pick up a call for the very reason of someone asking for help which I just can't do anymore.  I have too much on my plate as it is.  You will see through the following pictures.  But I answered the call, and sure enough, someone telling me about some kittens in a shed.  Thanks to my friend Kristin, we are on our way today to check out the situation.  Here is the pic this guy sent me:


This is a beautiful kitty I've seen on Fourth Street quite a few times.  It let me touch its nose.  Bad neighborhood.  This is right where the gun was found lying in the street a few weeks ago.



There is a woman named Lisa on Grand Avenue that has a ton of kittens and cats outside her house - she lovingly feeds them - but does not know how to properly care for them, i.e., spay/neuter.  I told her I would help her.  I need help here people.  I can't do this alone.  She brought me into her house and showed me this in her closet.  Mama, and her SIX newborns.


These two kittens were lying in the grass at this woman Lisa's house, and I thought they were dead, so they were easily scoopable.  I walked them several blocks back to my car by scruffing them, but they were sort of lifeless and didn't struggle.  It was 90 degres out.  I am naming them Bobby and Billy, both males.  I love those names.  :)  Thank you to Michelle who has offered to foster them.  I treated them for parasites and fleas before she took them to her house yesterday.  She lives just down the street so its very convenient.





I rescued this guy yesterday, Monday morning.  I've named him Honey.  He is from Parsells Avenue.  He has been neutered, given shots and is ready for a home.  Thank you Janessa for fostering!  Fosters are lifesavers!


A friend from Facebook called me about the following kitten.  Julie was advertised as a freebie on Craigslist somewhere around Bay Street, which my friend Rick has a business.  He went and got the sweet little girl and is fostering.  Julie will be available for adoption as soon as vetted.




Like I said, this is all too much for me.  I would love some help.  I am off to save the world.

Have a great day!

Quotes about Handling stressful situations (20 quotes)

No comments:

Post a Comment