Monday, July 6, 2020

Kittens Kittens Kittens

And nothin' but.  Not true.  There are now two reds that come up to me and cry looking for food.  One is the identical of another on Melville.  This new one is on Fourth Street, in between Central and Pennsylvania, and its a beauty.  Long haired.  the other is at the stop just before on Fourth, tucked away under the bushes on the corner.  He is a short haired beauty.  I will try to get some pics soon.  Another is the sweet polydactyl black cat on Fourth with a wound on its back end/tail.  All three sweet kitties that need a home.

But lots of kitten deliveries this weekend.  Not just deliveries, but pick ups from the fosters as well.  I have a leased car, so I am really putting the mileage on it.  Hopefully it will slow down now, no more kittens!

Thanks to June for travelling with me this morning.  It was a full moon out at 4 am. and it couldn't have been prettier or more peaceful.  But lots of hungry cats.  I can only do this every other day now, so some cats go hungry.  Some of the other shelters there is food left from Saturday.  As I have said, its too much time and effort and money for me these days.  Just too much!  I need to be cloned!

Here is a picture of Peter in his new home, with his new canine companion.  Peter is of the famed Flopsy Mopsy and Cotton Tail clan.  Gracie gave birth to them the very morning I rescued her from Grand Avenue.  These kittens would either be dead by now or feral if not rescued that morning.



Have a great day!

“The greatest glory in living lies not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.”

1 comment: