Monday, September 7, 2020

Another Rescue!

 I am not writing this blog like I used to.  And when I don't, I forget some of the highlights of the days/week.   Plus, the format of this blog has changed and its not as user friendly as it was before they made changes...




I rescued Chappy last week from Grand and Chamberlain and the clinic was kind enough to hold him after neuter due to injuries he sustained by something or someone, most likely an animal.  Wounds on his back end were infected and they wanted to monitor him closely, so they kept him there for a week.  My cousin was kind enough to offer to foster him and he was brought to her house on Friday.  Thanks Cuz.  We still had a beautiful calico left there whom I posted about and a sweet girl that adopted from me before sight unseen messaged me and said she wanted to take the calico if I could get her.  So, lo and behold, on Saturday I scooped her up and Valerie came to get her new kitty!  




I also never posted a picture I took of the family that adopted the four kittens, Mick, Freddie, Ringo and Starr.  They have a daughter that is a vet tech so that's a plus!  Unfortunately, I received a call from the family stating that Freddie was on his way to the emergency clinic due to lethargy and high temperature.  As many of you know, I have had many kittens this year come down with the same thing, could be calicivirus?  They are never really diagnosed, they are just put on fluids, antibiotics, and monitored.  Last update this morning was that he was doing better, and eating, but I am waiting to see what his temperature is now compared to the 105.7 yesterday.  Please remember, these vet visits are on average $600.  I say that low figure because I didn't have Freddie stay the night, and that would have been over $900.  Yesterday's bill was only $300.  Yes, this business is very expensive and without donations, I couldn't do it.  Donations are far and few between and I appreciate those of you that donate  $5, $10, 20, or $40 on a monthly basis.  I can't keep this up forever.  Funds are dwindling at this rate with the emergency vet visits.  Again, I charge $150 per cat, kitten or adult.  A pittance compared to how much money I put into these cats.


That's all I have for today.  

Have a great day!

"Behind my smile is a hurting heart. Behind my laugh I am falling apart.  Look closely at me and you will see...the girl I am isn't me."

2 comments:

  1. Every week, I facilitate 6500 to 7500 euros, doing simple tasks. Last month, I made € 22536 with this job. The incredible and easy work and the regular income are incredible..pL6 .. I suggested to everyone to join this job now as part time and get more than full time income by following this site .......... Earned.cash.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google pay me $80 to $90 each hour for internet working from home.i have made $15K on this month on line do business from home.i'm a ordinary understudy and that i paintings 2 to 5 hours in keeping with day in my greater time efficiently from home..every body can perform this interest and win extra dollars on-line in low renovation via truly take after this connection and take after subtle factors.......... Read mOre

    ReplyDelete