Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Muffin!

Kathy M.  Thank you for your offer of boards!  I still have enough from you from your last delivery, thank you! 

Anne E.  Thank you!  I would love to take you up on your offer to get this fluffy red boy off the street.  If I were to grab him, how soon would I be able to bring him to you, and would you have a small enclosed room ready for him to hang out in until you can get him to a vet for shaving, shots, and combo testing?  This would be a true miracle to get him the help he needs, and a warm and safe home to be in after all this time.  He is so matted, my heart aches for him each morning.  He wasn't there today.  Which is unusual.  He is there every morning waiting.  Please message me at janinethebeanrescue@gmail.com.

It was a quiet morning out today, although as I crossed over Goodman to the public market area, I could smell a strong burning in the air, and as I really looked, I could see smoke wafting in the light from the streetlamps.  I knew there was a fire somewhere or had been.  I didn't hear sirens though.  I noticed on the news after I got home that there was a large fire on Monroe Avenue, which is pretty far from the hood where I was, but who knows.  Can smoke be that strong that it could travel that far?  Must ask my firefighter buddy that one.





If you all remember Muffin, and his harrowing story of hiding out in the ductwork last at Foster Max's house, after being returned after two years by the woman that adopted him prior, he has been adopted and is very much loved since then.  He will be going to the vet today because his new mom reports that his tail, maybe three inches from the end, has lost all its fur and had some blood the other day.  She cannot figure out how this happened.  So, let's see what the vet says.  Poor Muffin!  He has been through a lot in his short little life.

Have a great day.

"Be the reason someone smiles today."




No comments:

Post a Comment