Friday, September 30, 2011

Hooray its Friday!

Cops were SWARMING this morning!  Wonder what was up.  It started with one cop, then two cops, then three and a detective car.  All four cars were going up and down the streets this morning, very ...  very.... slowly.  At one point, as I was on one streeet, then another, then another, I just gave a wave.  They don't even stop to question me.  I must look like a nutcase to them, this girl with bag of food, water container and dry towel in one arm, a flashlight in her other hand, dressed in shorts, white ankle socks, black patent leather really worn Anne Klein flats, and hospital scrub top.  At least I had my makeup on!  Something was definitely up.  Sometimes I wish they would stop me, or follow me from place to place occasionally.  I would feel safer.  As it was, knowing something was going on, I still had no fear.  I don't know if that fear gene never made it to me in the womb, or if I drank too much wine in my life that it killed the gene altogether!  The kittens from Miss B.'s house are doing great.  They are just the sweetest little kitties around.  And so playful!  Bonnie, the girl, has almost very light blue eyes!  Very pretty kitty.  Apart from not having the squinty eyes that a Siamese has, it looks just like one.  The other is a fluffball, with the biggest roundest eyes you've ever seen.  They are safe and sound, although probably a little bored being in a small bedroom, but thats ok.  They'll live with it.  At one spot where Emma and her son Rufus are, I am now able to pick up Rufus.  He is a sweet little guy.  Remember, I rescued his other two sisters, and had them adopted out right after I had little Timmy adopted.  Its funny, these kittens born outdoors, they see their mother being handled by humans, so somehow they think its ok to be touched by us also.  Thats a good thing!  Maybe I will be able to save him someday.  In the meantime, he hangs out with his fixed mommy in the hood.  I will have a better shelter for them soon.  I plan on bringing some kind of box or board for them to stay in when it gets colder, which it is now.  The sun is shining today, but supposed to rain later and the entire weekend.  Will be doing a lot of wet towel laundry!  Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment