Monday, December 27, 2010

Dewey

My poor Dewey. Dewey is the pretty grey tiger with the white diamond on the chest. He is an unneutered male that is very sweet, a stray for sure, as he lets me hold him. I picked up Dewey a few days ago and went to kiss him on the back of his neck, as I do with all my kitties, I love to kiss my kitties... don't you? ha!! Anyways, I went to kiss him and he stunk! I thought to myself, well he is living in this abandoned boarded up house, and maybe its very filthy in there, which is possible, but then this morning I noticed on his neck a wound. I think the wound is infected, which is causing this horrific smell. I must get Dewey off the street and to the shelter. In an ideal world, Dewey would go to my vet to be treated, and then to a nice warm home to live, but I don't have the money for the vet, nor the home for him. Sad, but I must get him, he is sick. I will grab him tomorrow, as he is easy to get - he comes right up to me. On another note, Red has not been seen in three days, but Louie is there, waiting faithfully for me each morning. Louie is the petite male that I first named Lulu as I thought it was a girl, then found out it was a boy and renamed him Loulou, now its Louie for short! He is now coming right to my door of my car and letting me pick him up and hold him. I must get him off the street before something happens to him. I pray Red returns, as there is someone very kind willing to take him into her home. I will say a prayer to St. Francis!

No comments:

Post a Comment